MODEL 2839 – 26V 50Ah 14Kg
GPU model 2839 specifications
- Peak Current: 2700A
- Max continuous amps: 800 A5S 400A 100S
- Nominal voltage: DC 26V
- Max voltage: DC 28.5V
- Amp/hour capacity: 50Ah@10hr rate(20°C)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C(-4°F to +140°F)
- Case: Aluminum,superficial static electricity spurts
- Aircraft cable: 2m (6ft) with Nato connector
- Input voltage: 90-240VAC 50/60HZ
- Input current: 25A
- Dimensions: H355L457W123(H14L18W5in)
- Weight: 14kgs(31lbs)
- Supplied with unit: Charger, Aircraft cable
Hand portable GPU – 26V portable starting units
This portable GPU is a 26VDC battery pack. Each GPU is suitable for the aircarft which has the protection that no more than 28.6 volts. For example, Pilatus pc6/pc12. Each GPU is suitable for the aircarft which has the protection that no more than 29.9 volts. For example, AW139, Sikorsky S-76D.
** Please don’t lower the power than 24V. Below the indicated voltage, the batteries will be damaged.
- These LFP batteries last twice as long as lead-acid batteries. ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY.
- UN38.3 certification guarantees the quality of our battery modules and their safety in transport.
- Modular design allows two GPUs to be connected in parallel to double continuous output and battery capacity.
- The batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged at any time.
- They provide the same power as lead-acid models, but are 60 percent lighter and 30 percent smaller.
- This unit is designed for engine starting only.
- CE Certificate.